We met Isaiah and his other grandparents in Pittsburgh, PA Sunday evening then drove home on Monday.
Sawyer was playing shy with Isaiah the 1st day
This is Wednesday, my day off work , so Brennan had spent the night and Sawyer joined us in the morning. I had a really hard time getting the boys settled down at bedtime. Brennan ended up in the bed after I finally got him to sleep then Isaiah and I slept on the recliners.This is definitely not like the olden days. These children all love electronics! I thought this was too cute to pass up. Sawyer watching Veggie Tales on my little DVD player, Isaiah on the Computer and Brennan playing the Wii.
I'm finding that my two oldest grandsons are used to being #1 when they are here and neither really enjoys being told what to do, especially not from each other. They are both too smart for their own britches. They both get offended by the other one trying to tell them how to race their cars. In spite of all that, they do compliment each other while playing and don't want to be apart.
One is quite verbal while the other one tends to sulk or walk off. I think most of you can figure out which does what! It is all intriguing for me.
After lunch we took off on a bike ride down to Larry & Elsie's(Isaiah's old babysitter). It was so cute to see Brennan's little legs petal away. Sawyer fell asleep just as we arrived home.
Isaiah thought that Brennan looked like a miniature of himself.I just overheard Brennan bragging on how good Isaiah was playing then he said, "Isaiah, you are the BEST friend I have Ever had!! You are just the goodest Wii player!"
3 comments:
AWWWWWWWWWWW how sweet! i have to agree with isaiah on that bicycle picture - brennan looks like his mini-me. :)
Have lots of happy times!!
Endless fun; mixed with a few disagreements? :-)
Post a Comment