They were looking at the IBU trying to decide how much they would be able to give him for pain. Monica said, that she would have to cut it in half. Brennan only heard the latter part and started to wale uncontrollably and said, "No! don't cut my toe in half!" Needless to say, everyone felt bad that he thought we would cut his toe in half.

This is how the toe looked this morning.
He wanted to play the wii with Isaiah so I brought him to our house and he propped his foot on a ball. Since we don't know if it's broken or not, I put a non-stick gause on it with ointment then taped his toes. While I was doing that, he said, "it makes me feel so good how everbody is taking care of me. Everybody is being so nice to me." He said that numerous time. Of late he has been the big helper and I'm sure he enjoyed having the attention although didn't like the pain that came with it. He really like the fact that Daddy slept on the couch with him last night. He had to reschedule his swimming lessons that he had just started on Monday.

He wanted to play the wii with Isaiah so I brought him to our house and he propped his foot on a ball. Since we don't know if it's broken or not, I put a non-stick gause on it with ointment then taped his toes. While I was doing that, he said, "it makes me feel so good how everbody is taking care of me. Everybody is being so nice to me." He said that numerous time. Of late he has been the big helper and I'm sure he enjoyed having the attention although didn't like the pain that came with it. He really like the fact that Daddy slept on the couch with him last night. He had to reschedule his swimming lessons that he had just started on Monday.
5 comments:
Poor guy!!! That looks awful!!! :( I'm glad he can enjoy the perks of it, though. :)
oh my goodness, my poor boy! what a sweetie - his comments made me teary. give him a hug for me!
Oh my goodness. That looks awful! Poor Brennan. Yes, give him lots of hugs. How cute that he's appreciating all that nurturing. :)
Poor Brennan! Made my stomach take a lurch! I hope it heals quickly.
Oh no! I had to cringe on that one. Poor guy!
Post a Comment