work, we had fun.

Papaw and Brennan getting a fire going the 1st morning
Wrapping the wounded toe.
The swimming, biking, playing with the fire and the Golf Cart Parade where they got candy were the highlights.Then Sunday morning Matt, Monica, Sawyer and Jeremiah came to join us for Brunch and fun. Sawyer had been sick and seemed to enjoy getting some fresh air.




2 comments:
it's great that brennan was able to swim with his toe! hope you had wonderful times and that my son can be my little family's official camping ambassador ...
I do like your camper!! That's the way to go camping the real way! We've always had a fold-down and just yesterday got a travel trailer. This week I'm babysitting while Kim & family are in Ohio for our Mennonite youth convention so Addison (who turned 2 yesterday) & I are spending a lot of time playing in the camper. She's so funny!
The toe looks nasty...and what a sweet little guy for praising everyone for helping him feel better! :)
Post a Comment