Monday, July 13, 2009

Yoder Reunion Highlight pictures


The 1st thing we did when we got to KS was go see Norm and his brother, Ellis harvest the last of his wheat. We got to make a round in the air conditioned Combine. Wil is harvesting some wheat for the boys to eat. They were quite intrigued and Isaiah thought it was a great welcome to Kansas.

Melissa flew from AZ to KS for the reunion and then traveled back to IN with us. This was Melissa and Isaiah after a 4 week separation.

Anna and Sheldon, catching up.

Brennan and Tyler-great buds!

Grandma Polly and Melissa

Melissa and Grandpa Henry

Scary Norm

Cousins Melissa, Trina and Melody
Cousins, Melissa, Melody, Trina and Gina
It has been years since these girls were together
Come on, Isaiah plant a kiss on her cheek! Not for the camera, Grandma!
There was a lot of great food prepared mostly by Delila.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Looks like FUN!

Anonymous said...

It's so wonderful how you all get together every 4th of July! Good times! It looks like you had lots of fun! and the weather cooperated!?
The family keeps on growing, doesn't it?
Thanks for the pictures!

beemanworld said...

Great pics! Looks like you all had a great time! I just think Brennan is the cutest! I can tell from pictures, he's really personable and is going to love kindergarten. I would love to see him and my Gabby together, I think there would be competition to see who could get the most talking in! :)