


Since Matt posted pictures of Brennan's 1st day on the bus, I will only post his 2nd day getting off the bus.
Last evening the only thing he could tell me about school was that he LOVED riding the bus, without wearing a seat belt! The worst thing about school was the nap time. Grandma, you can't say anything during that time and you can't even move!
Today he was much happier about school when he got off the bus, and had a lot of positive stories to tell his mom.
The other week, Brennan was getting ready to pray with Monica at bedtime, when all of a sudden, he looked up and said, Mom, at swimming we always pray, Dear Heavenly Father, and so I'm going to pray like that. He proceeded to pray, Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that Grandma Barbara would have a good day and that she would learn to walk again. After he prayed that, he looked up and said, Mom...if Grandma Barbara learns to walk again, then she can come home. He bows his head again and prays, Dear Heavenly Father and continues with his prayer. ( I wish I'd remember the prayer as Monica told me)
3 comments:
what a SWEET SWEET boy!
How sweet! That would really touch her heart, I'm sure!
How sweet! Bless him.
Post a Comment