It's been difficult knowing just how often one should go see Mother at the Nursing Home. Juggling work, Nursing Home and fun with the grandchildren is a challenge some times. It seems like there aren't enough hours in a day for that to happen!
This is where you would find Wil, almost every evening after dinner. It's a blessing.Tonight he went to our church, Men's Retreat. I think the change of atmosphere should be refreshing.
I was over at Matt and Monica's briefly tonight and was reminded again of how much energy it takes to be a parent. They have done a good job at getting their routine down, but they said by the time they get their dinner over, dishes partially done, it's time to begin the bedtime routine. By the time they have number 3 in bed and finish cleaning up the kitchen, they just want to fall into bed. However, when else can one exercise? Those were the days! But, I never had more than 2 kids.
Tonight Brennan was stressing because of the rules that the teacher set up. He said, he always tries to do what she says, but is so afraid that he might mess up sometime and get into trouble. Monica assured him that even the best kids, mess up sometimes.
I enjoy watching Jeremiah and Sawyer on Wednesday mornings. Sawyer wants to help with many things!
3 comments:
awwww how sweet of brennan to be worried about breaking the rules!
Such a conscientious fella! :) Reminds me of Bryce at that age.
I understand how you feel Kathy!!! I just wish I had the parents to be sandwiched inbetween! :(
I know at the time you're so overwhelmed because everyone seems to be needing you....but those times pass by entirely too fast! My prayers are for you & your family so that God will just give you strength to be able to get it all done! :)
Post a Comment