
If you can't get Sawyer to eat anything else, you can always resort to Life cereal right out of the box.

No Sawyer, Don't do it! Pushing buttons, is way too much fun, not to keep trying to get away with it.

Jeremiah is getting to be a little chunk. Still his cute self and happy most of the time.

Mommy quite happy, after having a much needed, day away.

One of my projects today. I like the results, but it rained a few hours after I had it on, rather than the 24 hours they suggest.

A night time picture of our path from Matt's house to ours. Today while I was working on the deck, I heard Sawyer coming over long before I saw him. "I'm coming Mamaw, I'm coming"!

Last evening we took Brennan and Sawyer with us to visit Grandma Barbara in the Nursing Home. We took Grandma's recliner from home to give her a comfortable chair. The Nurses seemed to enjoy the boys, running down the hall singing, shake your bootie, shake your bootie! (I believe we can thank Isaiah for that)

Sawyer thinks he is playing the wii like his brother, Brennan. He loves his big brother! (most of the time)
No comments:
Post a Comment