Ok....I know that she begged me not to put her Nursing Home pictures on my blog, but this picture was too good not to pass on. I am not posting the ones that I know that would upset her.She does so much better with oxygen. When she is without it too long, she get weak and tired. Mother is finding out, that it takes patience when you live in a Nursing Home. The staff doesn't march quite a quick to every request, like family did. There are a lot of mixed feelings that one deals with, when putting a parent in a Nursing Home.
1 comment:
That's a good picture of Grandma Barbara....God bless her! It is really tough dealing with those situations! Our thoughts go out to you! whoosh! did you feel it? Seriously, we're with you!
How is Uncle Henry (Your Father) doing? I haven't heard since you thought he might have had an episode last weekend?
You need to catch up with my latest blog....I was in Yoder, Ks. a few days ago! I thought about your family while I was there!
Post a Comment