Wil’s nephew, Angela and his friend Anna came to visit and stayed with us from Tuesday evening until Saturday morning. His parents, Wil’s sister, Sue and David came on Wednesday evening and will be here until Monday. They are staying next door with Daudy. We know the main reason they came was to spend time with Daudy and visit Grandma in the Nursing Home, but we always try and spend as much time together as possible when they come. Tuesday we introduced Angelo and Anna to one of our favorite restaurants, El Zoritto. Friday evening the family was all at our place for a Turkey dinner.
It was fun to get to know Anna. I enjoyed racing cows and bowling with her on the wii and it was a lot of fun watching her and Angelo compete.
We also spent time singing together, at Mother’s request. I think it was time we ever did that as a family. Obviously there was a LOT of family that was missed. If I can, I will post a few videos.
No comments:
Post a Comment