Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Sawyer

100_4524 Sawyer was more than delighted with his Toy Story theme gifts. Buzz, Woody, books, puzzles and PJ’s.

100_4515That shy look always shows up when he realizes that the attention is on him.100_4516

Daddy, can I eat Buzz?  Can I touch him?100_4521 He insisted on Buzz and Woody on the tray while he ate.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

i put that picture of sawyer's shy look on my computer desktop and it makes me smile every time i see it!!!

Mary A. Miller said...

I LOVE that! He's such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

What a fun time with family.....can you believe how fast those little guys are growing up? The boys remind me so much of Matt when he was little....cute little guys getting lots of great Grandma & Grandpa time and making beautiful memories together!
It was great following you on your vacation to Arizona....did you go hiking this time?
Have a great week Kathy and enjoy those little guys!

Kathy Beachy said...

No hiking Sarah. We just enjoyed each other, did a little work and spent lots of time looking for updates on Olive Hope.