Jeremiah continues to be a happy big little guy. He is crawling everywhere, loves to jump when you hold him, likes to open cupboard doors and push buttons. He has had more than his share of ear infections. Like all our other grandsons, he is just so easy to love!
6 comments:
look at those teeth!!! he's always so serious in pictures that i don't know if i saw them before!
what a handsome little boy ... i wish we lived closer. i feel like i don't even know jeremiah! :(
I didn't realize he was already 11 months old! Wow - he is adorable. I love his sweet smile.
Me Neither.
Hey, I just thought I would let you know...
In your blog list you have the sandprickle blog, but that is my public blog. If you would rather have my personal blog here it is:
http://brycedmiller.blogspot.com/
How adorable!
For what it's worth. Bryce's recurrent ear infections as a baby were directly related to food...corn and dairy in his case.
He really is precious! It's so neat to see how he fits into the family!
Post a Comment