Wil left for VA on Thursday evening to sing in a Men’s Chorus and I stayed behind to work.
I was able to take Friday off at the office so I got a good start on our leaves and I took Sawyer to the Nursing Home with me. He was so excited to go with me but wanted to watch a video on the way, so we took along our little DVD player. When we got there, Grandma Barbara was eating in the Dining Room. Going in there was a bit overwhelming for Sawyer, but he soon got over the shyness. I finished feeding her, then I pushed her back to her room, letting Sawyer think he was pushing her.
Sawyer sat on Grandma Barbara’s lap long enough for the picture then it was time to watch Veggie Tales.
Grandma Barbara stayed awake as long as she could, watching Veggie Tales with Sawyer. Before we left, he gave her the sweetest hug. Of course I didn’t have the camera out.
Sawyer fell asleep on the way home from the NH with the DVD player on his lap. I tucked into bed then walked out to meet Brennan getting off the bus at 2:35. He is always happy when I’m at home so he can play wii,
This was Friday evening after working with leaves until I was exhausted.
Today after work, I spent all afternoon working in the yard. Brennan has spent most of the afternoon with me and will spend the night. We ate dinner on the recliners where we finished watching ND. He isn’t normally allowed to eat in the LR so he thought it was pretty great. I didn’t have coffee today and I am so tired and glad it’s almost his bedtime.
3 comments:
Your hard work paid off! Looks nice!
Bless Sawyer's heart, I'm sure Mom enjoyed having him there.
busy busy days! hopefully jeremiah is feeling better
A lot of work!!! Looks great! Thanks for taking the time to go to see Mom. Or, was that when you rested?
Post a Comment