Wednesday, January 20, 2010

1st day at Westview for Isaiah

We were so pleased to see Isaiah getting off the bus with a smile after his 1st day at Westview.
Melissa and I met him in the lane to walk back with him and Monica had baked cookies to celebrate. We went out for supper at El Zoritto.

Brennan had been sick from Saturday-Monday evening and so he couldn't go to school with Isaiah until this morning.

Before supper, we made a trip to the Nursing Home to see Grandma Barbara. I didn't get the picture taken before Daudy left.



3 comments:

Mary A. Miller said...

So glad it went well! He's a great kid!

Sue said...

That is a very nice smile...says a lot, I'm sure!

beemanworld said...

I'm so glad he's smiling. Hopefully, it will be smooth sailing from here until the end of the year for him!