Sunday, January 17, 2010

Before and After

100_5162100_5185 100_5183

100_5186

100_5212

100_5171 100_5224  Isaiah will have many more changes in the next few weeks.  We are hoping that most of them will be positive.  He will be living with Matt, Monica, Brennan, Sawyer and Jeremiah and going to Westview to school.  He will be going from being an only child to having 3 cousin/brothers.  We are hoping Isaiah will have a smooth adjustment in Beachyville and at school.  We know Matt and Monica will take good care of him.

5 comments:

beemanworld said...

I am thrilled for you guys and heartbroken for Melissa but I know she is doing the best for Isaiah! I will be thinking of all of you as you go through this transition together! BTW...hair looks great, Isaiah!

Marilyn said...

Praying too that his adjustments will be smooth...and with such good grandparents right next door, I'm sure it will be!

Anonymous said...

Isaiah looks just like his cousins/brothers! I'm praying that his adjustment will be the best for everyone!

Mary A. Miller said...

Handsome young man regardless of the hair "do"! Praying too for a smooth transition for all. (You all need to get Skype! That'll help some.)

Sue said...

We are thinking of you all...the adjustments at school etc. Wishing the best and that things go well!