Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fun in the Snow

P1000408

I came home from work on Tuesday evening to find all of my grandchildren playing out in the snow.  Monica had spent about 30 minutes getting everybody bundled up.  I think they had cabin fever.  Jeremiah sat like a statue…no expression…he probably couldn’t move since Monica did such a good job bundling him up.P1000404

P1000416

P1000407 

Sawyer LOVED being outside, and it didn’t matter to him that his boots were too big and all bundled up.

P1000437 Isaiah and Brennan went out again on Wednesday, since they didn’t have school.

P1000438

P1000435

P1000436

Isaiah never seemed to be ready to come home from playing in the snow. 

3 comments:

Melissa said...

what great snow day fun! maury and i kept laughing at cutie jeremiah :)

Melissa said...

isaiah is so handsome

Jen Bontrager said...

Aren't boys so much fun? I just love boys. :)