This is just a quick blog to let everyone know that we are having a great time on our Cruise and doing well. We just got back from touring St Kitts with an interesting guy and our group was great. Yesterday we went sailing and did some biking on St. Croix. Sunday, we did a tour and went to Magen's Bay. We were told the snorkling on St. John's was a bit murky. Tomorrow we are doing 9 zip lines, swinging bridge and a challenge! Yikes...ask me later how that went. Before our Cruise, different ones of you talked about, the fun of meeting other people. I didn't really think that would be something that I would enjoy. However, we have met several interesting people that when we see each other, we always check what the other did on that paticular day. Our waiter and room attendant are really great people.
4 comments:
I'm so glad you're having a great time! I bet it's liberating to go on vacation where you CAN'T regularly keep in touch via e-mail (i.e. where Dad can't do work). I'm watching the Olympics for you! xoxoxoxo
Wonderful! Enjoy it to the fullest!
Looks like you're enjoying summer! Have a great time!
Hi Kathy on behalf of everybody from Middlebury Chiropractic! We sure do miss you and are glad you're having a great time!
Post a Comment