Monday, May 31, 2010

A day with Brennan

This morning, Brennan came over to our place, to play the wii.  Normally when he comes running up the stairs real fast, it’s because, he almost waited too long to use the bathroom.  Today it was, “Grandma, I’m really hungry for peanut butter balls and I was thinking, if you don’t have any, maybe we could make some”.  We made some.  Later, “Grandma, do you know where you may have a toad”?  He is obsessed with toads right now.

P1010463 P1010464 P1010466Later, it was time to climb the chimney.  He climbs high enough that I ask him to wait until I can lift him back down.

P1010469

3 comments:

Melissa said...

AWWW so sweet!

Mary A. Miller said...

Don't they just make you feel so good? :)

Anonymous said...

I wish he would have gone looking for toads at our house on Saturday...we have lots of big ones around our stream that flows by the house...maybe next time!