I'd say the years have been good to you. Classy!
Happy Anniversary!! :)
you just get better looking :)
I agree with Melissa. I think you guys look fabulous together! Congratulations!
If it keeps getting better and better...........don't know what I'm gonna do!!
So happy for you!
You guys are SMOKIN'!Anna, what ARE you talking about?!?!?!?
Special people!
Hey Kathy 1973 hmmm...that makes me an almost 10 year old gift receiver. I was SO proud to be part of your wedding. Good memories. And yes the years have served you well. Congrats!
That's right Gene! I had almost forgotten.
Thank you for the love and respect you show each other. I'm grateful to have you in our family.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I'd say the years have been good to you. Classy!
Happy Anniversary!! :)
you just get better looking :)
I agree with Melissa. I think you guys look fabulous together! Congratulations!
If it keeps getting better and better...........don't know what I'm gonna do!!
So happy for you!
You guys are SMOKIN'!
Anna, what ARE you talking about?!?!?!?
Special people!
Hey Kathy 1973 hmmm...that makes me an almost 10 year old gift receiver. I was SO proud to be part of your wedding. Good memories. And yes the years have served you well. Congrats!
That's right Gene! I had almost forgotten.
Thank you for the love and respect you show each other. I'm grateful to have you in our family.
Post a Comment