Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sleep Over

P1020034

Tuesday night I decided would be a good night to have a sleep over with all 4 grandsons. Sawyer insisted on sleeping in the top bunk with Brennan. Knowing that he normally still sleeps in a crib and had never slept in a top bunk, I felt as a Grandma I was taking a risk. How could I say no, when I discovered that was what he was looking forward to. The were so tired that they fell asleep in a matter of minutes. Even slept all night.

The next morning Sawyer(age 2) told Isaiah(age 13), “when I’m big like you, then I want to sleep in the big bed in the basement like you did and when you're two, then you can sleep in the bunk bed like I did”!

P1020033 P1020039

It takes patience when children 1st want to start feeding themselves.

P1020041

I found Jeremiah in the bathroom, standing on one of our Daudy chairs, brushing his teeth with Brennan’s toothbrush

P1020054

Then it was off to swimming lessons for Brennan. It was very hot outside and as I was loading up the boys into the Van with the help of Isaiah, I wondered how Monica did this every day for 2 weeks.

P1020057 Isaiah took these shots of Sawyer and Jeremiah, having fun in the sandbox, while Brennan was swimming.

P1020056

P1020052

Jeremiah-19 months is just starting to say words, climbs on everything and anything, has no fear. Thinks he can walk down the steps like everyone else. He comes running whenever he see’s us coming over and he Loves his Papaw.

P1020047 Sawyer-2yr 9 mo. what a cute age and what a testing age! His strong stubborn will shows up a bit more than his parents wish, but you just can’t help but love the boy! He is really talking big these days.

P1020067 Brennan-6 Sweet sensitive Brennan. Always looking out for his brothers. He struggles a lot when he is disciplined. Recently when he was given a time out by his Grandpa, he was so hurt and upset that he locked himself in a room. He didn’t want anything to do with his Grandpa the rest of the evening. He also loves to play the wii whenever possible.

P1020015Isaiah-13 Loves his ipod, computer and xbox. I enjoy watching him with the younger boys. There is a big difference in how he relates to them now versus when he first came. He can be a big help or a big tease, whichever he chooses to be.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

such sweet boys! i want to gather them all up and squeeze them :)

beemanworld said...

I love your updates and pics of the boys. It's so neat to see that you so willingly have the boys over and help so much with them! Great memories you are helping to create with them!

Anonymous said...

I think Isaiah may have a natural talent with his photography skills. He took some awesome close-up shots of those cute little ones!
I always love to read your updates...you're an awesome Grandma & Papaw.....xoxo
Cute grandsons!