Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Play Church


Jeremiah has an obsession with Papaw and gets rather unhappy when Papaw isn't at home when he comes over. Here he is pretending to be calling Papaw.


They decided to play with some of Papaw's sunglasses and 3D glasses

Sawyer-wearing them like Papaw does
Jeremiah feeling pretty good about himself
Sawyer-happy to have Isaiah home from school.

This morning Sawyer decided we should play church. I asked who would lead worship and he offered to do that plus preach. He did however insist that we take turns on the worship times. I had a very bad video of both boys singing and raising their hands but it was too bad to download on here. Normally our worship leaders don't carry a purse up front with them.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Sooooooo sweet! I CAN'T WAIT to see my boys!

Mary A. Miller said...

how cute!

Sue said...

The spice of life!

beemanworld said...

So cute..great memories they are making at your house!