Tuesday, December 28, 2010
We wait
It's hard to believe that it was only 6 months ago that Wil's father passed away and now we are sitting and waiting with his Mom. After being passed out for 45 minutes last evening, she has only been awake for very brief moments since. I take that back, this afternoon she kept insisting that Mary, Wil and I sing one song after another. In the morning, when she did open her eyes, she would softly say, "I love you". As the day went on she became more restless and almost agitated at times. She has been needing Morphine about every 2 hours. Probably more so becasue she isn't able to take any of her Parkinson meds. The only fluid that she can swallow is from a sponge swab. She is becoming quite fagile. Wil's sister, Sue and her husband, David are on the way here from Kansas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We definitely noticed Barbara was more fragile comparing our previous visit, but had no idea it would be so soon.
Thinking and praying for your family.
Post a Comment