Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Weekend with the grandkids

Our weekend getaway to a local Hotel surrounded with good eating places with the Matt, Monica and the grandchildren didn’t go as we had planned but we will focus on the good times. 

P1030228

Brennan, Jeremiah and Sawyer watching a bedtime Veggie Tale video.

P1030231

P1030232

Jeremiah decided to join Isaiah and Papaw for a while.

P1030238

Matt got started reading and could hardly lay the book down.

P1030243

The little guys love to give Isaiah a work out.

P1030249

“No Grandma, no picture, I pooping.” Nice!

P1030257

P1030279

The 1st time anyone could convince Jeremiah to get into the water.

P1030283

P1030291

Jeremiah LOVES the song, “Arise, let the church arise”, so after singing it numerous times for him, Wil found it on his computer. It was so cute how Jeremiah would sing along.

2 comments:

yoli said...

Looks like a party! I have to know--what book was Matt reading? Always looking for a good book...

Dave Gloria said...

I enjoyed your pictures, Kathy... looks like you had lots of fun together. Gloria