Wednesday, March 30, 2011
My Mom -this time
This morning I got a call from my Dad asking if I was busy this morning. I told him that Monica had just called to say that Sawyer had a fever and she was staying home with him and that meant I was free. He then started to cry and said that Mom is very sick and he doesn't know what to do and Ann had a massage patient. I said, I'd be right there. I then called Wil, who was on his way to work and asked him to stop in to check on Mom. She was not doing well and he soon discovered her fast irregular pulse. He called the Doctor and they said to take her to the ER. Wil's diagnosis was correct and after a Chest xray, 2 EKG's, Blood tests, an Echocardiogram, and given lasix, she was admitted to PCU. Tonight when we left she had much better color, her BP was much better, her heart rate was lower but her heart was still irregular. Dad had a very rough night, listening to Mom's breathing and coughing. He was very worried about Mom. One day at a time.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Poor Grandma, poor Grandpa, poor everybody! Why can't my family stay healthy? :(
That was sweet to read about Grandpa's concern, though.
(Also, poor Sawyer! Which means - poor Monica!)
It was nice to see that tender side of Dad come out.
Post a Comment