For those of you that don't know, this was Grandma Barbara's favorite song and since her death, our grandsons love singing this song.
TOOOOOO PRECIOUS
And you know Mom would LOVE this!
Kathy, just dropping a note to let you know I am praying for you and yours today. May the Lord meet your needs and minister to all of you. BTW, I enjoyed the boys' singing. :) Prayers...-David and Susanna's friend
and this one! had to come back for yet another view ...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
TOOOOOO PRECIOUS
And you know Mom would LOVE this!
Kathy, just dropping a note to let you know I am praying for you and yours today. May the Lord meet your needs and minister to all of you. BTW, I enjoyed the boys' singing. :) Prayers...
-David and Susanna's friend
and this one! had to come back for yet another view ...
Post a Comment