Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Never a dull moment

At bed time last evening, I was thinking how parenting is not for the weak! I love my grandchildren and I am having so much fun with them, but they wear me out! You are on duty around the clock and there is seldom a dull moment. Probably more so, since it's much too hot to play outside.



Last evening and also tonight, Wil comes home from work, long enough to eat and change and then go to a meeting. Neither the boys or I like that too much. It's life and a reminder why parents need a team of people that help them.

Sawyer is unbelievably strong for a little guy. He loves to be a helper. This morning, it didn't take him too long to inform me that he was too hot to keep working.



I had them drive the gaiter to the garden, where we harvested an abundance of cucumbers, zucchini and peppers.



We had some swing time time, gave the chickens fresh water and then back in the house by 10:00.
Let's not forget our afternoon, Anna's cookie snack time on the porch.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Melissa said...

i love the picture of Sawyer lugging stones while Jeremiah chillaxes on the stack. :) such sweet boys!