Sunday, December 31, 2000

Staples out

A lot of changes since my last post. On 8/6 I got my staples removed. It was extremely painful since my Dr. puts a strong glue over the staples which made it difficult to remove the staples. Thankfully Wil was with me for the app. My mother had driven me to there. This picture was taken about 1 week after the staples were taken out.


Between my 88 year old mother and my 17 yr old grandson, I got to my PT sessions.
After a few weeks, I was finally able to start reading. I finished 2 books which was 1/2 as many as I hoped.
PT has and continues to push me beyond what seems possible but it's obviously working. This bike has been a part of my daily work out. Something I couldn't figure out why Wil didn't get rid of. Now I know why.







No comments: