Both Brennan and Sawyer have had runny noses this past week and for the last two weeks Brennan had been asking me if I had brought Vitamin C's home for him yet. Yesterday I finally remembered and took it over to him after I got home from work. You should have seen the look on his face when he saw I had the Vitamin C's for him. You would have thought I had brought him a new toy. Sawyer came running and wanted me to hold him which always makes one feel loved! As I was leaving, Brennan calls out.. "Grandma Kathy"....yes Brennan.... Thank You for the Vit. C's! You just can't help but love em!!!
1 comment:
Aren't those little grandchildren so sweet?
The comment you left on my blog asking about the size of the comforters....they were 5 x 8 - 60"x96"approx. The last pink one was 45"x60" for a friend of Amber's that just adopted a baby girl!
Post a Comment