I am really getting tired of germs and nasty colds. I'm in my second week and although I'm doing much better, my voice is an octave lower and my head still fills up with nastiness!
Brennan no longer has a fever which we are all very grateful for and so he was able to come to our house on Sunday. He was so happy to be up and Sawyer just kept giving him hugs. In spite of no fever, there still seems to be plenty of snot to go around.
In spite of feeling better, Brennan had some pretty rough edges yesterday. He is so used to playing the Wii by himself at our house but yesterday he showing a cousin how to race cows. He was enjoying it quite a bit since he was winning every race. I on the other hand was feeling sorry for the cousin and decided to help him. I made a bigger deal about the race than I would have needed to and Brennan totally lost it with the unfair win. That ended the Wii playing.
There was some Father/Son time, where there was a lecture on how one must always do their very best but that doesn't mean you will always win. Daddy also said that one should to tell the one that won, that they did a good job. "I will never say that." Now the Father/Son time just got extended. Throughout the day there were several of those times and I was reminded that I'm glad that I'm a Grandma and not a parent.
2 comments:
Being a Grandma is the best isn't it?
I actually got a flu shot this year and have more problems than in previous years! On Saturday, I felt my throat kinda getting feeling scratchy and by the end of the day my nose was running and eyes were running and when I went to bed I had a kleenex stuffed in my nostril on the side that I slept on and under my mouth because there was just so much fluid flowing! YUCK! picture that! My eyes are so puffy from irritation and my eyes just can't hardly stay open and if they do they just water like crazy! I haven't had a cold in so long that I really kinda forgot how yucky it does feel! Germs are indeed evil!!! I think we need to go somewhere warm and get some much needed VIT D from the sun!!!! Sounds good doesn't it? I hope you get better!
Is Aunt Edna still in the hospital?
Sarah-Just in case you check back. Aunt Edna was still in the Hospital yesterday but out of Isolation. I asked Wil to go see her since I didn't think it would be too smart for me to go in there with a cold.
Post a Comment