Friday, January 9, 2009

Small Group Ideas

I need your help. Our small group is looking for ideas for our small group.

What are you doing or have done in your small group that you enjoy?

3 comments:

Kathy Beachy said...

Must not be very many good small group ideas?

beemanworld said...

I was part of a small group in college that did a book entitled, "The Journey of Desire". I can't remember the author's name and I've since lost the book but it was really good. Tony Dungee's books are also very good! Good Luck to you!

RosyRose said...

Hey Kathy...we have really enjoyed watching videos in our group. So many to pick from. If you have a 20-30 min video it can produce a lot of good discussion. And it keeps the leader from getting burned out so quickly, you know, always having to come up with a topic.:)