
My granola bars taste almost too good. I want to cut back on the sugar and see if they are still as good.
Here is my at least 3 times a week job. My mother in-law sitting on her walker, while I comb her hair.It's been a long time since I have accomplished so much in one day in my own house. The laundry room looks much better and there are two trash bags in the car for Goodwill.
In response to your question, Sarah.... Most of the clothes are items that we haven't worn in the last year. Some that I wish I could wear and others that I don't want to wear. I did keep some that I hope to get back into soon. You heard me right. I HOPE TO.
4 comments:
The granola bars look awesome!!!! Yummy! We should have breakfast sometime??!!!!
And good job on the hair-do! You have it nice & tight! Is that something you do everyday? More jewels in your crown.....that is so kind of you to do that and I'm sure she appreciates it a lot! You're a great daughter-in-law!
I guess I didn't read the blog very thoroughly....the hair is a 3x a wk. job....I need to read more carefully.
The granola bars look good! I'll have to get the recipe from you.Oh, and that pic of Barbara's(or Barbrie as we call her :) hair is so cute! Bless you Kathy,you're a wonderful daughter-in-law! Joyce
You deserve a feeling of accomplishment! And Mom's hair do look very nice. Bless you!
Post a Comment