Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happenings in Beachyville

In August, Wil started trying to walk more faithfully for exercise and Isaiah decided to join him in those walks when possible.  We soon discovered that although Isaiah’s walking shoes were at school, his Papaw had plenty of size 11 shoes around that Isaiah could wear.  They walk a couple miles together, then shoot some baskets.  The other night they started to bounce the ball and pass it back and forth as they walk/jog.  They come back drenched.  Last night they went earlier so Brennan could join them.  It warms my heart to watch them…Hopefully that burns some calories for me as well!  No, really..my exercise is the Treadmill when Mom takes her morning nap. I also burn a few calories when I shoot baskets with Isaiah.  P1020444

P1020443  P1020451 Remember when I told you how much Mother adores her son?  She will walk down the ramp, much happier with Wil than with anyone else. P1020410 P1020418On Wed. morning while I had Sawyer and Jeremiah, they were having fun on the top bunk.  We had to sing, rock a bye baby to each doll and tuck them under their blanket.

P1020433

Isaiah-having fun at the church camp out.P1020395

P1020423 P1020426 P1020428 P1020366

The other day, I was out enjoying my flowers and taking pictures of them, when I heard Brennan’s bus come.  I quickly went through the path and captured a few pictures of Monica walking back with Brennan.  Jeremiah joined them, since he woke up early from his nap.

P1020430

P1020431

P1020432

3 comments:

Sue said...

Nice pics and nice update, Kathy! I'm impressed with Wil's walking schedule!

Marilyn said...

Only in Beachyville can you take up the whole road while jogging/running/bouncing :) And yay for taking Barbara up and down the ramp...keeps her legs strong I think.

Carolyn Miller said...

such cool memories Kathy