Sunday night we celebrated Sawyer's 3rd birthday. We love Sawyer and all the excitement and entertainment that he brings to our family.
Melissa is here right now and enjoying her son and nephews. I'm also enjoying having her be here with Grandma Barbara and having a better understanding of the interesting things she says and does.
Yesterday while at work I got a text from Melissa saying that she asked Grandma if she gets to watch Backyardigans a lot. She said, "I don't think so. I'm not very walkable."
Today while Melissa and I were watching TV, she also found out how interesting it can be when you watch something with Mom. Wil normally needs to hear everything, so that means a lot of rewinding.
2 comments:
Love your new blog heading! You'll have to tell Sawyer blue is my favorite flavor, too! :)
Have fun with Melissa, we miss u here.
:) Liked those Melissa and Grandma Barbara updates. :) Happy birthday, Sawyer!! You sure are a cutie!!
Post a Comment