Jeremiah gives Great-Grandma Barbara more attention then any of the children. He loves on her, is constantly bringing her water to her and saying, Grandma Baba…DRINK!
This morning he gets up on her bed and wanted to watch Veggie Tales on her little TV. She wouldn’t normally be sitting in there during the day but he wanted someone to watch with him.
And of course, he loves pushing her around. I normally need to guide. She LOVES the attention from him.
This is where Sawyer was while Jeremiah was watching Veggie Tales. At one point this morning, he didn’t listen to me so I gave him a time out. After a while he said, Grandma Kathy…I don’t like you very much. He told me numerous times, trying to pick an argument. I assured him that I loved him in spite of him not liking me.
It’s really amazing that this little stinker can be so naughty and yet was cute and loveable. His latest threat to his Mom was, if you do that again, I’ll poop in my pants forever! His Mommy was thinking, good luck finding a girlfriend.
For those of you that have been up and down our basement stairs, will appreciate our newly sanded and varnished stairs, and a “Beachy over-kill” railings. We used supplies that we had on hand, but am glad we didn’t need to pay anyone for the hours that we put into it! The motivation was, Wil’s sister and her husband will be coming to stay with Mom while we go on vacation. They will sleep in the basement and going up and down the stairs at night without a rail, she discovered is difficult.
We enjoyed having Melissa here for a week and she really enjoyed being here with Isaiah. During the day, she loved on her Nephews.
And she took the time to take all of them except Jeremiah to Daudy and Olive’s graves.
5 comments:
I think it's so cute the way Jeremiah talks to and about Grandma Barbara!!! That pic of him loving on her on the couch is priceless :)
Yes, Jeremiah is very sweet with Mom!
And Sawyer...lol!! (his threats etc.)
The stairway is great!
Great photos, Kathy! I love the one of Jeremiah pushing his Great-Grandma in her wheelchair. Gloria
Sawyer is too smart for his little pants!! but still cute:)
i was laughing so hard at the stories about Sawyer. And fully agree that Jeremiah is such a sweet little guy.
Post a Comment