Friday, October 22, 2010

Florida Vacation

P1020561

It was great to sit on our balcony to eat breakfast and enjoy the view.

P1020577

Then it was time to try and jump for my niece, Lynette. I didn’t get very far off the ground!

P1020563

This is an old faithful restaurant for us whenever we go to Fort Lauderdale. We almost always order the same thing.

On our last evening we ate at Thai on the Beach Restaurant.  It was awesome.

This vacation was a lazy one and we enjoyed every minute of it, even though there was some trauma back home with Mom that stressed us some.  We ended up coming home two days early for Linda Schrock’s funeral.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Looks like a relaxing vacation, Kathy!! Glad for you! You NEED it!! :)

Anonymous said...

So fun! Love the jump.

Melissa said...

Excellent jump! I hope you came home rejuvenated :)
love you!
(p.s. now i'm hungry for seafood!)

Carolyn Miller said...

Nice performance for Lynette. and I too am glad you got away.

Marilyn said...

Wow Kathy, the room, food, beach, all look wonderful! And I laughed at your jumps...never too old for that:) At least not until you get to about 90 then maybe!