Friday, August 1, 2014

Recovery continues

Saturday 7/26 A rather quiet and relaxing day for me. No appointments to go to and Matt, Monica, Brennan, a Sawyer and Jeremiah left this morning to go camping. Wil however, was working hard all day on a project that required cement mixing.





In between he would need to come inside with his dirty shoes to do things for me, like refill my ice machine. So when he stopped his project he still had plants to water, bird feeders to fill, get produce from the garden and sweep the house. He had mowed the yard on Friday evening. He has been working hard. Oh, and I forgot to mention, the laundry. Since he's a Nurse, he is very adamant about everything being clean so there is no chance for an infection by the incision.

In the afternoon Dr. Bjorklund and and her daughter, Skye came to visit. They brought oranges and a picture that Skye made for me. Much to Dr. B's embarrassment, Skye told me what to do, just in case I want to write her a Thank You note, for the picture she made and the oranges they brought. It was too cute!

I feel like I need to document what my mom was doing today. My cousins, Sarah and Gloria had taken my Mom and Aunt Liz to Ohio to visit my Dad's sister, Emma.






Sunday 7/27 Wil's sister, Mary came to stay with me from 8:15-11 since Wil was leading the singing at church. Around 12:45 or friends, Bernie & Don and Ruth & Jerry brought Chinese Carry Out. I really enjoyed that! Soon after they left Ron and Patty, also from church, stopped by for a visit and brought a meal for us to eat later in the week. After that, Wil had a long hard nap!
In the evening my Mom, Norm & Carol, Rusty, Lynette & Henry along with Gogeek(sp?) came for a visit. I called it a great day!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: